The big day is almost here! During this month, you will be tying up any lose end and working out the final details. Here are the things you need to do 1 month before your wedding.
- Have your final dress fitting.
- Plan where you and your future spouse will be getting ready on the day of the wedding.
- Shop for honeymoon clothing and accessories.
- Make sure you have your “something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue” and your emergency kit for the day of the wedding.
- Confirm all final payment amounts and details
1 to 2 Weeks
- Follow up with anyone who has not RSVPd. When you have your final headcount, make sure to let your caterer, baker, and venue know.
- Create your escort cards and/or display.
- Give your finalized day-of schedule to your vendors and bridal party.
Wedding Planner Perk: Your wedding planner will help you with this
- If you are giving a toast, prepare what you will say.
- Pick up your marriage license.
- Provide rehearsal and rehearsal dinner information to all those attending.
- Pack an overnight bag for the wedding night.
- Leave a copy of your honeymoon details with a family member.
2 to 3 days
- Make sure all details are clear with the ceremony and reception sites.
- Pamper Yourself – Now is the time to get your wedding day manicure and pedicure.
- Designate someone to be in charge of taking your wedding gifts home.
- Pick up the groom’s attire, if rented, and make sure it fits.
- Make sure you eat breakfast. The day is going to move so fast and you may forget later.
- Exchange gifts with your soon to be spouse. Give gifts to parents.
- Give wedding rings to best man.
- It’s Finally Here! Make sure to enjoy the day!
If you are more than 1 months before your wedding day, check out our wedding timeline below to make sure you don’t miss any important details.