Little details like flower girl baskets, aisle runners, rehearsal dinner plans can easily be overlooked with all the other details you have. During this time, secure these things so you aren’t stressing later. Here are the things you need to do 4 to 5 months before your wedding.
- Purchase any decorations that you are not renting for your ceremony and/or reception, such as an aisle runner or flower girl basket.
- If you need any rentals, finalize the details with your caterer or rental company.
- Begin planning for your rehearsal dinner and inquire about any requirements and restaurant or venue may have.
- Reserve your day of transportation.
- Purchase wedding rings.
- If you are including your pets in your wedding or kids will be attending, consider hiring an event sitter.
- Address your wedding invitations.
- If you are planning a special choreographed first dance, make sure to start dance lessons.
If you are more or less than 4 to 5 months before your wedding day, check out our wedding timeline below to make sure you don’t miss any important details.