Your wedding planning is really coming together! Now, it’s time to get your, your future spouse and wedding party’s looks together and that’s just the tip of the fun for these planning months. Check out what your checklist below for what you should do 6 to 8 months before your wedding day.
- Choose your groom’s and groomsmen wedding day attire.
- Choose your bridesmaid dresses.
- Schedule a bridal hair and makeup trial to decide on who you will be using for your wedding.
- Schedule appointments with potential wedding florists to decide on how you’d like to incorporate flowers into your wedding.
- Register for wedding presents! Make sure to add your registry information to your wedding website.
- Beginning researching wedding cake bakers and set up tasting appointments.
- If you haven’t already, book your videographer.
- Start planning your honeymoon.
If you are more or less than 6 to 8 months before your wedding day, check out our wedding timeline below to make sure you don’t miss any important details.